How I Met Your Mother (via unlovedthoughts)
Your show with a good quote ellnbogn
I think the saddest people always try their hardest to make people happy
because they know what it’s like to feel absolutely worthless
and they don’t want anyone else to feel like that.
Robin Williams (via skateeofmind)
If you relapse, repeat after me:
- You are not weak.
- You have not lost this battle.
- You are not selfish.
- You are not out of control.
- All the progress you made hasn’t magically disappeared.
- You are not a failure.
- Life is a cycle of highs and lows- good times are ahead, so keep going forward.
- You matter.
"You wrecked me and I apologized"
- Things you realize that makes you happy and sad at the same time. But more happy because you realized it.
1. Don’t try to piss quietly. Nobody in a public restroom thinks you’re knitting in your stall. They came to piss, just like you. And if you have to take a dump, do it. Get over your fear of public toilets. It’ll make life a lot easier.
2. Masturbate. Masturbate a lot. Talk about it with your friends. You’ve got the right to make yourself feel good and brag about it just like all the boys with extra large kleenex packages on their desks.
3. If you want the large fries, get the large fries. Hunger and appetite are nothing to be ashamed of, just human. Don’t ever feel guilty for eating in front of others. You need to nourish your body to stay alive. We all do.
4. Laugh as loud as you have to, no matter if you snort or gasp or literally scream.
5. Fart when you have to.
6. Always remember you weren’t born to visually please others. Forget the phrase “what if they think it’s ugly”. If you think it’s lovely, it is lovely. You wanna wear it, wear it!
7. Speak your mind! You can learn to do so without insulting others or shoving your opinion down other people’s throats.
Seven Simple Ways To Free Yourself, from girl to girl (via 1112pm)
I’m all for shouting your problems into an endless void of free speech. But when it begins to affect me and my how I go about my everyday life it becomes a problem. If there’s a problem, tell me. Don’t go airing your dirty laundry out in public, people are wolves and will tear you apart anytime they get the chance.
Unknown (via spinalfractures)
Anaïs Nin (via kushandwizdom)
Being honest with someone is probably the best closure you could ever give them. If they don’t believe you, at least you tried.